Friday, November 6, 2009

Mid-Term Review

After awhile out of the world of blogging, it's finally time for me to update this nearly abandoned blog. I'm really really sorry I didn't post any posts earlier but I'll explain later.

So, after about two and a half months I stepped into the world of university, which I may say very very new and diverse compared from the high school life, I found out that I might have not prepared mentally well for this kind of environment. I know we all freshmen adapting while running but I just think this is too much for me. FYI, in the university life, the lecturers don't ask if you're late or why you didn't do you assignments. They just simply don't care with your grades or even you yourself. They don't want to heart any excuses, even if your beloved fish has died or you broke your fingernail.

The fact is, in university life you have to be independent and be responsible, for your every action will affect your very life and therefore, your future.

The diversity I mentioned earlier refers to the wide "selection" of friends you can make. I'm a proud Chinese, even though that doesn't mean I only interact with Chinese only. To be honest, if you accuse me of being racism, I might be a bit. But not extreme. I hate Indonesian people because they're so immature and it just makes me sick. Maybe it all came from my earlier education from my parents that Indonesian equals shit.

Anyway I joined this squad which majority of the members are Indonesian. And I happened to make friend with this Chinese only. They accused me of being racist but hello?

As I entered the university life, I realized that my major is practical and not academic or even theorithical, but the projects given are so time consuming and I go to the campus by bus everyday and it made me very exhausted. I nearly don't sleep every night and it could affect my health someday. I just hope that behind all this I can find something worth fighting for.

Now I have this little spare time to tell about university life, I just hope that all the torture could end and wish me luck for the mid-term exams! Ciao!

No comments: