Monday, June 22, 2009

Drag Me To Hell


Well, for real-horror movie fans out there, you are going to be disappointed! At least I am. I thought this movie will be very very haunting, since the trailer is so horrific, and also it is Sam Raimi!

But it turned out silly. I mean, this movie exploited to much silly horror like the dead body still appearing out of nowhere, and the eyeballs jumped out, and such. It's like watching Scary Movie instead.

The ending is the best, since it was unpredictable. But Justin Long (played as Christine Brown's fiancee), his mimic is two thumbs down. Especially when Chistine was dragged to hell. It's as if he already knew. And the spanish chick that was the medium, irrelevant.

The sound effect is also awesome! It shocked me!

I give 5 stars out of 10.

No comments: