Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Final Exam is Coming!

Final exam is coming! I know some of us have already went through it and some of us haven't. But come to think of it, my campus is known as the latest there is to give it student5's final exam.

Okay for the first day the exam would be for Graphic Computer subject. It is not a test in a class, but more like to collect what we have been assigned since two weeks ago. The exam is about making a 3D character, 80% of it should be base on a shape of cube. So if you guys have been following my activity for the past month you should've realized that this project and the kobico is very much alike.

Secondly, it's History of Western Art, which is a theory subject, not much to say but I only know a few of it.

Third day, Nirmana Datar, a class assignment, we are supposed to bring scissors, cutters, mat, origami papers and such. You can think of art class when you back in elementary school, it's pretty much like that.

Fourth, Colour Theory on Corporate Colour subject, we are supposed to think of a restaurant/clothing line and make stuffs from it. I chose restaurant and I have to make (and design) the place mat, paper bag, coaster, and also standing menu along with the colour swatches. And it has to be done using poster paint! Gosh.

Fifth is Drawing, my lecturer said that it's gonna be about environment, human structure and gradation and such. Hope it's not too hard. =(

Sixth is gonna be Character Building, the subject where most of my classmates fail. Me too, by the way. It is hard and my lecturer wants us to answer with theoretical basis along with examples. Gonna look for newspaper these few days.

The last but the least (you heard me), is English. Not much to talk, based on TOEFL.

Okay, that's my post for now. See ya! =)

No comments: