Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

Okay I know this post is soo late, people have come back from their holidays, and I just posted a happy-new-year greeting. Well, I guess it's late than never right? =)

Stepping in the year of 2010, I believe most of us had a very common (if not boring) new year's eve. I felt it too, and I don't know why, the beginning of the year have already felt so not right. I know people have to be optimistic from times to times, but we can't help to felt a wee bit pessimistic every now and then, eh?

Speaking of what language I'm writing this blog, I think I should consider to update my blog with more recent posts. I mean, I feel like my English is getting worse and not used in my campus so I think the better way to "preserve" my skill and to keep my brain sharp is to write this blog more often and with more variety of contents (you know I usually wrote reviews). =D

Okay, back to the topic where we were talking about new year, we all know that tradition teaches us to make a resolution every year. Well, guess what, I don't have any. Haha... Yeah not funny. I just don't know what to hope for, my world is spinning out of control, it can be good at times, but can also turn miserably just in a snap *snap!*. I don't want to hope for something that'll turn me down later, so I guess I'm just hoping that I can join a community where I can get lotta friends. Current obssesion of joining community: dance team, church choir, or get a permanent job. =3

And FYI I am also improving my Chinese again! Yesterday I was browsing around the library and I found this textbook. My skill is beyond that textbook actually, but I think it's good to at least take a peek and read the book again, so if there's anything, any characters, any grammatical rules I forgot, I can remember again.

Hmm... My friends in campus have gotten a wee bit better since last time I complained, we have been more "unitized" than before. Still, I still think some of them aren't very friendly to me.

Love life expectation: zeroo! There's so much thing I want to experience before settle down in a relationship. I'm only a young adult and u want me to settle down? There's just no way! If you've seen things as much as I have, u would know that being in a relationship is comfortable, where u can find love and embraces, but also would be your source of stresses, anger and hatred, sometimes. I try not to have any romantic entanglement this year as I am figuring out what I really want from this world and how to achieve it.

Final words, I am really really glad that I updated this blog. Even though I didn't post any at December that's mainly because the holiday season and also I have a very large amount of homeworks (projects). Like right now, I have been assigned to trace 3 pictures and I did 2, but still rough trace and I haven't touched it up yet. And there are a lot of others that I don't even wanna talk about.

Okay, see ya next time and I'll consider to post my artworks (only the good ones)! =P

No comments: