Monday, May 18, 2009

Deception Point


Yesterday I just finished reading this last book of Dan Brown that I haven't read. As usual, Dan brought mysteries and thriller with intrigue all blended in one book.

I should say I was a bit disappointed with this book because the story is not as exciting and as mind blowing like Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons or even Digital Fortress. The story's main mystery: Solving the meteorit that was found beneath north pole is not so great. The trick to manipulate the meteorit and the theory are not convincing. The ending also not so awesome, too usual, really a disappoinment for a writer at Dan's class.

However, it was well written and it gave me some knowledge that I never know before, and I think Dan's fans should read it. It was worthed it.

I give 6 of 10 stars.

No comments: