Monday, May 18, 2009

My Bloody Valentine


My Bloody Valentine, I watched it 3D at Blitz Megaplex at Mall of Indonesia, with the so much expensive ticket fee, I thought the movie and the experienced I'll get are worth it. And now I doubt it.

The story begins where a small town was terrorized by the serial killer Harry Warden. He then confirmed dead after the attacks at the Hanniger's mine. A decade later Tom (Jensen Ackles) came back from nowhere to sell the mine. Then the murders returns.

I should say the ending is a bit surprising so it is not a bad movie at all, but the typical 3D story element (camera-hitting orientation) sometimes became so annoying.

I give 7 out of 10 stars!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cie begini khan cara comment..??
mo gw comment in ap blog u ttg film?
laen waktu ajak2 dun,,khan jga mo ikut ntn,,heheheheh



otoy

The Black Cat said...

Kapan u ada waktu? X3