Thursday, July 30, 2009

17 Again


Okay, when I first watched this movie, for the first 20 minutes or so I thought that this movie is a joke. The hair style that Zac had, and all and all. But I tell u, after 30 minutes, it all became so awesome! The jokes are pretty funny and the story, even though kinda classic (like Freaky Friday) but still okay.

The story is pretty much about how young Zac who didn't go to college because he wanted to marry his love. 30 years later he spent his life grudging about that decision, resulting in divorce.

Then he wished to be young once again and he did. He then re-work on his relationship with his spouse and kids.

And there's also this character Ned, who was a nerd back in high school, he was in crush with the school's headmistress and the both turned out to be nerds. They even speak elfish. XD

I recommend to watch this movie if you want to have some laugh. I give 7 out of 10 stars.

No comments: