Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


Well, just like its predecessor, it is a very very long movie. I got flat ass watching this one.

The story centers Sam now go to college, and met his new roommate Leo. He started to see symbols in his head after he touched some sort of allspark fragment. Then there comes the pursuit of Sam Witwicky by the decepticons, while the autobots protected him.

Some interesting stuffs in this movie are that there are actually female transformers, which didn't really get anything important except they're fast. Then one of the autobots had actually a pair of red eyes, instead of blue. And devastator (the emerged transformer from multiple tranformers) had green eyes.

Mikaela Banes a.k.a Megan Fox. Now this one I like. But I was wondering the entire movie, could she keep her mouth shut? She always doesn't really shut her mouth. Hot though. But to be paired again with Shia, kinda awkward for me. I mean, the prequel was just ok, but this time, 2 years later, Megan became much more of an adult but Shia still stays the same with tiny body. So it was like a younger guy with older girlfriend. Uh huh.

Overall this one is good, even sometimes I got confused what am I seeing, a face, a body or what?

I give 9 stars out of 10 for this one.

No comments: