Friday, July 24, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


Now, this is my 2009 most wanted movie. And I loved it, even though I was sometimes a bit frustrated at how things were changed in this movie. I have watched it twice and I loved every minute of it.

Harry in this year would dicscover the secret of Voldemort's immortality: by using horcrux. However, it is a very difficult task to search for it, and don't mention destroy it. For retrieving one, Dumbledore ended up died. Killed by Severus Snape. Well, it was one of the saddest moment in the movie.

Magic wasn't very exposed here, and some characters have never appeared such as Vernon, Petunia, Dudley, Cho Chang. Oh, and the kissing scene with Ginny, euw.

I was kinda angry when David Yates told that Hermione and Ron have sparks, and so with Harry and Ginny, because it ruined the very essence of the book seventh. We will not be surprised by the chapter "30 Years Later" because we would've figured who ended up with who. So it's kinda reckless.

The story itself was pretty dark, and so the ones that didn't read the book wouldn't understand and therefore made judgement that this movie sucks. I can't blame them, for a movie suppose to not leave any question.

It's kinda funny that the tagline "I'm safe with you, Harry" actually didn't appear in the movie. I was waiting for that!

Okay, I loved the story, love the soundtrack. Hahaha... I give it 9 out of 10 stars for it.

No comments: